Donate & Volunteer
Interfaith Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 private, non-profit organization largely dependent on the generosity of churches and individuals for the provision of its services to the community. Your gift of any amount will help us provide meals, utility and rent assistance, prescription medications and other essential services to hurting individuals.
We are blessed in how much we can accomplish every year through the support of our volunteers and supporters. Click here now to see how 2018 was a great year, and how we can make 2019 even better!
Our clients are often in need of toiletries, fans, towels and blankets. Simple snacks such as peanut butter crackers and bottled water are also needed. These items can be brought to our offices.
Our online giving is secure and easy. By using a credit or debit card, you can designate where your funds will go.
Simply click below to donate now!
Interfaith Ministries provides a place for people in our community to serve each other. Hundreds of volunteers donate their time and talents to make these programs possible. From the volunteer drivers delivering meals to the elderly, to the city jail staff who launder the towels used by the Open Door clients who use the facilities each week, Interfaith Ministries is bringing the community together to help each other and care for each other.
- Staff the reception desk to greet and direct clients as they arrive and over the phone
- Provide snacks for The Open Door
- Work in the community garden
- Deliver meals for Meals on Wheels Program, Monday – Friday
- Collect travel size toiletries to use for showers
- Financially support Interfaith Ministries
- Volunteer to Work with Christmas Clearing House
- Help to oversee showers for The Open Door
- Provide data entry for Charity Tracker
Volunteer drivers for Meals on Wheels need to click below for Volunteer forms.