Important information for people needing help with their rent:
“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) took unprecedented action on September 1 by
issuing a temporary national moratorium on most evictions for nonpayment of rent to help prevent
the spread of coronavirus.”
For more information, Click Here.
Share This Page:
Interfaith Ministries provides assistance for utilities, rent, transportation, prescriptions, and other needs with the goal of preventing homelessness.
Our staff carefully screens clients, provides counseling and networks with other social service agencies so we can provide for the community we love.
Please note, this is a one time assistance program. This is design to prevent homelessness due to unforeseen bills and expenses.
• Resident of Calhoun County
• Advised to get a referral from Family Services, 105 West 15th Street, Anniston
• Complete Emergency Assistance Application
• Interview with a staff member at Interfaith Ministries at 1431 Gurnee Avenue
• Provide a picture ID and social security card
• Provide a utility or rent bill, print out of prescription cost from the pharmacy, or other documentation of expenses
• Sign a Charity Tracker Agreement