Share This Page:
“Bringing God’s People Together to Serve God’s People in Need.”
The goals of Interfaith Ministry are
- To represent the community in providing benevolence to individuals and families in need.
- To avoid the duplication of services by working in coordination with other agencies, and through the use of Charity Tracker; this lets agencies know where services have been provided.
- To bring together resources of people, money and information.
- To act as one body of God’s people, united in action while recognizing differences in belief.
- To bridge faith groups, breaking down economic, racial and ethnic boundaries.